Sunday, December 28, 2008

Whoosh.......



Whoosh…..

Did you hear it? It was the sound of the holidays coming and going or you could say the whole year. I thought it was just me, but I heard a number of people say that this year just flew by.

I love the holidays. I wish they didn’t come and go so fast. I spoke to a client the day after Christmas and asked her how she enjoyed her holidays and she said fine, but she was glad it was over. To me that is so sad. It is the one time of the year that I get to see most all of my children and family all at one time even if it is for only a couple of hours. Yes it’s a lot of work to get everything ready, the house cleaned, the decorations up, gifts bought, etc. etc., but to me it’s worth it. I just wish it lasted a little longer. It makes me want time to just stand still for a little while.

My oldest daughter stayed an extra day and we went to see a movie which was fun and relaxing. As I watch my grandchildren grow up so fast, I wish I lived closer to them so I could see and be with them more often. Maybe it wouldn’t seem like they grow several inches when I do see them.

Now it’s time to start making plans and goals for the New Year. To try and make each day count. To look back and reflect on last year and make plans to do better and keep the resolutions that didn’t quite see fruition this past year. To work smarter, not harder. To enjoy life…each and every minute. To make time for the important things so that this time next year we don’t hear that giant Whoosh and wonder what happened to the year.

This past year was a great year. I cannot complain. It was jammed packed and I have some great memories to cherish. Here’s to continuing to Thrive in 2009!

Happy New Year!

In gratitude,
Annette

Resolve to Simplify Your Card Sending this year. Log on and find out how to create, personalize, and mail your cards with just a few mouse clicks. Send them a REAL greeting card with my compliments Painted Lady Greeting Cards

Gifts, Greeting Cards, and Promotional Products

www.PaintedLadyEnterprises.com


"Helping You and Your Business Look Good"

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online