Friday, February 20, 2009

Raving Fans - Best Referral Ever!


As a Marketing Solutions Consultant I work with businesses to help them build relationships with their clients and prospects for a source of endless referrals. It's always great to have satisfied customers, but when they are 'Raving Fans' like my friend Charlie, it let's me know I am offering a wonderful service. I think this is one of the best endorsements I have ever received for the greeting card service.

Here is what Charlie has to say......

All my life I have known the importance of writing thank-you notes, birthday cards, sympathy cards, congratulatory notes and other items of common courtesy successful people in business and people I admired had always been doing. I just hated doing it…the picking of the card, writing the note by hand, my handwriting and spelling are terrible. I would always angst over the process. The card would never look as good as I would have liked. Additionally, because I hated it so much and I would procrastinate so long it was an embarrassment to send the card so long after the event or gift was received that I just never did. What a disappointment - for me and, for the person who deserved better treatment and consideration from me.

Annette introduced us to send out cards and I thought, “What a novel concept”. I could pick out the card, write my comments and send out the card, all from the comfort of my own home, using my computer – with spell check – and customize the font. This would be great!

So we signed-up…and procrastinated. Now we had to learn a new computer program. What had we done? We would never use this thing. What had we been thinking?

Still, in the back of my mind, I knew we needed to expand our relationships and our business. This would be a great way to accomplish our objective.

Over the Christmas – New Year Holiday I broke into the program and gave it a try. I sent out 45 cards wishing business acquaintances, customers and family personalized Happy New Year cards. The process took me about two hours and I was wonderfully relieved. Our cards arrived 3-4 days later. People loved them. The program was easy to use. What had I been waiting for? Next I sent a customized thank you note to our 5 year old great niece for a signed print she gave us for Christmas. It took about ten minutes and it was beautiful. I sent out another special thank you note to our sister-in-law in Texas. She had painted a special watercolor portrait of our three dogs we had lost due to old age last year. This is a special gift which deserved a special thank you. I had that completed and in the mail within another ten minutes.

My brother-in-law sends out, via email, a monthly birthday, anniversary, date of passing reminder that includes everyone in the family.

I received January’s on December 30. The personalized, beautiful cards with my heartfelt sentiments were out and in the mail within about 25 min. I didn’t have to go to the post office. I didn’t lick a single envelope. And I didn’t have to go to the store and search out the perfect card - which for me was never available. One of the best parts is once the person’s name is entered, until they move, I’ll never have to remember the date or write their address ever again. The program takes care of all of that for me. This product is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

My wife and I made a business call on a new potential client Monday of this week and Monday night at 7:30 pm our thank you for your time, nice to meet you card, personalized - with their name in it - was in the mail. I did all of it from my laptop and the cost was less than if I bought the card at Wal-Mart.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! You have just solved one of my age-old problems. The product is beautiful, simple to use, and something I’m proud to send out to anyone. If I can’t find a card that works for me in the more than 13,000 available then I can create my own. I wish I had had the use of this ever since I was about five years old. At least I have it now.

You folks are wonderful…thanks for sharing this with us Annette! You are our Hero.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Owner

Gotta Eat!

The Office Deli...Innovative Vending Solutions

charlie.johnston@johnstonins.com


Charlie, I think You ARE MY Hero! Thank YOU!

In gratitude,
Annette
www.PaintedLadyEnterprises.com
"Helping You and Your Business Look Good"

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online