Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Very Worthy Cause


The dreaded "C" word has taken many of my family and loved ones, so I am more than willing to do my part to help even in a small way and I truly admire those who go beyond what is expected to help to find a cure. Case in point, my lovely daughter in law. A few blogs ago I told you about my grandson who recently took his last Chemo treatment and our celebration.
If you would like to see what my daughter in law is doing to help the cause, log onto http://www.active.com/donate/tntga/bwalden She is currently in training for the Team in Training ING Marathon in my grandson's honor. TNT is a collection of athletes, trainers, and mentors who are dedicated to raising funds to further the research to fine a cure for blood related cancers. If you are looking for a worthy cause, I would put this at the top of the list.
I will be there March 25 with my cow bell to cheer her on!!

Until next time -
The Painted Lady

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online