Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Hope your summer is going well.  I am pleased to announce that the greeting card system has had some recent upgrades.  We have just announced Picture Plus 2.0.  This is a wonderful upgrade if you want to create very custom cards.  It is like having PhotoShop in the card editor or like doing electronic scrapbooking.  I have really enjoyed creating some really cool cards.  Here is a link to my website to try out the new features, www.SendingCardsMadeEZ.com

For those who only have an occasionally need to send a card, we now have that capability.  You can now access my Retail Store Front at www.SOCRetail.com/paintedlady and send only one card at a time without signing up for any type of membership.  You can also send gifts from this site.  I invite you the next time you have the need to send a card to give this site a try.  
 


The Greeting Card business is booming. Due to economic conditions and challenges that many face throughout the world, people are looking for alternative ways to create additional sources of income. People are also looking for hope and a way to turn hope into actual possibility.  July 17 marks my 4th anniversary with and I am still loving it.  I love helping others become Senders of Cards at all levels, retail, wholesale, and Entrepreneur.

I am looking for those who are interested in learning how to create income with with this system. If you know of anyone who might be interested please forward this information to them.  From now until the end of July, I am offering a $50 AMX gift card* for any referrals that sign up at the Entrepreneurial level.  To learn more about the company and the opportunity log onto  www.BusinessIncomeOpportunity.info and watch the video.

If you need an ID number to access information, my ID# is 12466.  Please let me know how I may be of help.



Happy Card Sending,
Annette
Painted Lady Enterprises
"Helping You and Your Business Look Good"


*One gift card per person.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online