Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whirlwind


Life is good and so exciting! I've been gone for nine days on a vacation, wedding trip, honeymoon, and company convention. And yes, I planned it all to coincide. Now trying to get caught up.

First things first, yes I did get married to my long time significant other of nine and half years. We were married in Lake Tahoe. Hope to have pictures posted on Facebook soon. From there we went to Salt Lake for my company convention.

I am so excited about all the new announcements at convention, especially the new product to become a sender of greeting cards. It is a great product for home, office, and school parties, trade shows, fund raisers, etc. The list just goes on and on. Also, a new low entry fee to get started making money, and all just in time for the holidays! ALL The best features of direct sales.

So I am busy scheduling 'Celebrate Life' parties and following up with all those folks who have expressed interest. This is a wonderful opportunity just in time for the holidays - gifts and greeting cards.

Let me know if you would like more information.

In gratitude,
Annette
Painted Lady Enterprises
"Helping You and Your Business Look Good"

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online