Friday, January 2, 2015

Thank You and Happy New Year!


 Looking back at 2014 feeling accomplished and grateful, I would like to thank all who gave me the opportunity to help them and their business in some small way.  I created a slide show to highlight some of my wonderful clients.


I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!  I look forward to all the possibilities that 2015 will bring.

As everyone else, I am in the mist of setting goals and resolutions both personally and for business.  Would love to hear what your goals and resolutions include.

If your resolutions include outsourcing some of your less favorite tasks, I hope that you will give consideration to letting us offer some suggestions for solutions for you.  You can find a list of services on our website at www.PaintedLadyEnterprises.com.

Sincerely,

Annette
Virtual Assistant
Painted Lady Enterprises
Please 'Like' Us on Facebook - www.Facebook.com/PaintedLadyEnterprises

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online