Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scattered, Smothered, and Covered


It's been a while since I have written something like this. I think it must have something to do with finally feeling better after being sick with the 'crud' as we refer to it in our family for the past two months. Anyway read on to find out what I was pondering today.

I think someone should open a cross between Starbucks and Waffle House. There are some of us with computers who want/need to get online and also want scattered, smothered and covered. Or is there a place like that and I just don't know about it. Well if there is, it's not around here or if it is, I don't know about it.

Why you ask am I pondering this? As I sat in the Atlanta Bread Company today waiting on my slow computer connection, eating my soup and somewhat dry bread, watching it rain....I see, Yep you guessed it.. Waffle House right around the street. Man I thought, I would have rather had eggs and cheese and grits and raisin toast. But alas, Waffle House doesn't serve Chai Tea. So that's when I came up with the idea...Someone needs to open a WaffStarBuck House for those who want our Chai Tea AND Scattered Smothered and Covered! What do you think? Why not? There are McDonald's that are adding WI-FI, why not Waffle House.

Tune in again soon to see what else I might be pondering.

Make it a Great Day!
Annette
www.PaintedLadyEnterprises.com

Follow me on Twitter - PaintedLady1

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online